Spacious villa with courtyard garden
Part of a well-kept, pet friendly complex, this quality villa is the perfect urban retreat in a great location. It includes a large landscaped courtyard, which faces north, and is easily one of the biggest we’ve seen, complete with a pergola great for all those weekend barbecues you’ll be having this summer. In fact, there’s heaps of light throughout, giving the whole place a nice warm, inviting feel. Quiet yet ultra-convenient, it’s close to the golf club and only minutes to shops, excellent schools, parks and Turrella Station.
- Good floorplan with large lounge, separate dining area
- Modern kitchen has granite finish and s/steel appliances
- Three generous bedrooms, two have built-in wardrobes
- Updated full bathroom second w/c and internal laundry
- Space enhanced by high ceilings and solid timber floors
- Attached single lock-up garage, off street/visitor parking
This really appeals to a couple or young family – even those looking to downscale for retirement will love the easycare lifestyle on offer here. Everything you need is close by, there’s a choice of transport, and the Cooks River and Bardwell Valley Parklands are just minutes from home. One look and we think you’ll agree, this one’s a real winner.